Juvo respects your privacy.Juvo Ventures, LLC (“Juvo”) is committed to ensuring your privacy as a visitor to this website. Generally speaking, here’s how we ensure your privacy:
- We require our employees to keep your personal information confidential.
- We only authorize access to your personal information to employees and business partners working on our behalf who need your information to perform their duties.
- We safeguard your personal information through electronic, procedural, and physical means.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertisements) that may link to or be accessible from or through Juvo’s website.
While most companies collect cookies, on a normal visit to our website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information. The only personally identifiable information Juvo collects about you is the information you voluntarily provide through our online inquiry or application forms. Any personally identifiable information collected about you on this website is used by Juvo to contact you about its programs, improve our services, and provide additional information as needed, potentially including contact via phone or email.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it:
Juvo collects limited information through our website, including:
- Information that you provide to Juvo so that Juvo may contact you including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Other information you provide to Juvo through our open message fields.
- Information that is anonymous, non-personally identifiable information about your website visit through pixel tags, sometimes known as cookies. These tags help us track information about your visit and may be used to deliver banner advertisements to you on the Internet. If you access Juvo’s webpage through a mobile device, we may receive a unique identifier or information about your location.
Juvo will not release, sell, rent, or trade your personal information gathered on the website to any third party without your consent. However, Juvo may share your information with our parent company who may use the information you provide to send you promotional emails. If you do not wish to receive emails, you may unsubscribe following the instructions included in every email.
At any time, you have the option and the right to request that Juvo discontinue further communications via email, text/SMS, phone, or direct mail.
To opt out by postal mail, send a written request containing your name and mailing address to:
Juvo Ventures, LLC
ATTN: Legal Department
4001 South 700 East, Suite 700
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
You can also send your request via email to email@example.com.
Use of our website by children:
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and does not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your choices about how we collect, use, and disclose your information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Emails. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information you provide directly to the third party as a result of the promotional email.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
If you are a California Resident, you are entitled to know once a year what information, if any, we shared with other businesses and for what purpose. Please request this information by sending an email to email@example.com. This site does not comply with Federal Do-Not-Track legislation. If you would like to know more about the information we collect on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy:
email@example.com. To register a complaint or concern, please email the Juvo legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your continued use of this website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.